4 March 2014

Final Menswear Lineup - Refined Freedom.

Hey guys!
So I just came back from Paris last Sunday…it was amazing!! I have so much to tell you and most of all - as it always works better for me - show you through pictures I've taken during my journey. The trip to Paris lasted just three days and two nights, but it was magical and I'll write a whole post about because it definitely deserves its own space in this blog. In the meantime, take a look at my final Menswear Collection for the Tailoring Project I'e talked so much about here.
I'm posting the tailoring project material slowly because it was quite a long one and we had many different assessment components so to show you guys better and explain everything properly I'm just posting bits of everything :)
I made this lineup drawing the figures and clothes by hand, then scanned it in my computer and, after scanning all the fabrics I wanted to use, I added them to the lineup and made a few adjustments on Illustrator.
Hope you'll enjoy and let me know what you think about it - or if you have any question in particular!


Don't forget to leave a comment and tell me your opinion about this :)

x, Val.

6 comments:

  1. Love what you put together here! You are so talented!

    Have a great day.

    ~ Seepz
    Savoir Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the support dear!!
      I'm glad you liked my post, stay tuned for more interesting updates! :)

      x, Val.

      Delete
  2. Enjoyed reading this chick! Keep it up :)
    Check out www.lovefromsimmie.com to see the photo's I took in America!

    Stay pretty doll xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Your post is really nice! :)

      x, Val.

      Delete
  3. nice post! :)
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete