9 September 2013

Bloglovin!

So today I joined Bloglovin to keep up with the latest posts from my favourite blogs. I think it's a pretty useful platform for bloggers and it's very easy to use - which makes it incredibly popular.
When I went to the Widgets page to look for a nice "like" button to add to my blog, I noticed there were some pretty cool designs available (the three above are the Artist Icons). In the end I chose the first one on the left cause I really like the style in which it is drawn and I feel like it best represents my blog - direct, minimalistic and original.

Do any of you have a blog of their own and have a Bloglovin profile? If yes, leave me your links in the comment section below so I can check your blogs out!

x, Val.

2 comments:

  1. So nice...I like your new blog.
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Nessa :) Yes sure, my Bloglovin link is on the left side bar (there is the Bloglovin icon). Leave me your link here,
      x, Val.

      Delete